145 articles since June 2008 Book Cover Gallery
The wiki about Robin Jarvis's Deptford Mice book series that anyone can edit
Contents (all pages)
The Oaken Throne is the second book in the Deptford Histories Trilogy by Robin Jarvis.
Set hundreds of years before the Deptford Mice Trilogy, the story tells the tale of the squirrel-maiden Ysabelle and the bat Vespertilio (or Vesper).
The story begins in a ruined tower in London. That is where the bats live, and they are readying themselves to go to war to fight the squirrels. They believe that the Starwife, ruler of the black squirrels, has stolen their birthright of insight and seeing into the future. In the midst of the preparations, Vesper longs to experience the battle for himself, but he is too young to go.
Meanwhile, in the Hallowed Oak in Greenreach (now Greenwich Park), the Starwife has been seriously ill. Unbeknownst to her, her trusted handmaiden Morwenna has been poisoning her...
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.